Application Steps for International Transfer Students
- Admission Application: International Transfers
You can submit your application through APPLYTEXAS or THE COALITITION and submit only one application per student. The choice of application has no bearing on the admission decision.
The name entered on the application must match the name on your passport. If your name does not fit in the space provided, enter as many characters as the space will allow.
- Additional Required Documents:
- Application Fee ($90 nonrefundable)
- Official Transcripts and Records:
- Final Transcript from all University/College-level courses taken
- Official Secondary or Final High School Transcript
- Final High School Diploma
To ensure that your official transcripts and other supporting documents are processed in a timely and efficient manner, please include the appropriate Document ID Sheet with all documents you submit in support of your application.
- Official Test Scores:
Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit proof of English proficiency to be eligible for review. English proficiency can be found at link listed below.
- Essay Topics
- Proof of vaccination against bacterial meningitis
- Check Dates for Application opening/closing period
- Read the Admissions Terms & Conditions
- Follow the Aggie Code of Honor when applying
“An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal nor tolerate those who do.”