Studying abroad enhances your university experience and facilitates global connections. While abroad, you can apply what you learn in the classroom to real world situations and expand your view of the world.
- Language acquisition or improvement
- Understanding of your personal heritage
- Understanding of your own culture and values
- Increased independence and self reliance
- Increase self confidence
- Enhanced academic interest
- Develop leadership skills
- Advance your career
- Stand out amongst other graduates with skills that can only be gained through international experience
Where to Study Abroad?
Texas A&M University provides many study abroad programs for all of their students, but the Department of Economics provides for specific trips that are specifically catered to Economics majors, or rather anyone interested in Economics.
The location we have a relationship with is
Erasmus University (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
This program is quite affordable, with prices more or less equivalent to spending a semester at College Station. In Erasmus, the courses will be taught in English. If you are interested, feel free to look through our pages about why visiting any of these places is so beneficial.
If you would like to look at the other programs provided by the Texas A&M Study Abroad Programs Office, view the Education Abroad website.