Looking for a map of campus?
How about on-campus housing or eating?
- Bus Routes
- Bus 5 takes you to the Economics Building from the MSC on main campus.
University Police Department:
Need Fun Stuff to do on Campus?
Questions about Documents?
- ISS (International Student Services)
- Your DS-2019 paperwork will be included in your welcome packet that will get sent via mail from Texas A&M Department of Economics to your home institution advisor. Please be sure to contact ISS with any questions about student visas.
- Study Abroad
College Station Resources
These are a list of local and on-campus banks.
- Local Banks
- Chase Bank and Wells Fargo ATMs can be found on campus as well.
Looking for a local place to eat?
Heading out? Here’s a list of the closest airports.
Information about the area.
What’s the Weather Like?
- KBTX Weather Report
- Local Weather
- Subtropical and temperate and winters are mild with periods of low temperatures usually lasting less than two months. Snow and ice are extremely rare. Summers are warm and hot with occasional showers being the only real variation in weather.