Editor, World Shakespeare Bibliography
- Areas of Speciality
- Digital Humanities
- Early Modern Studies
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- History of the Book and Textual Studies
- (979) 847-9317
- LAAH 443
- Professional Links
Ph.D., University of Toronto, 2017
M.Litt., University of St. Andrews, 2011
B.A., Concordia University, 2008
- Early Modern Drama
- Seventeenth-Century Literature and Culture
- Material Culture
- Theatre History
Honors and Awards
- Folger Mellon Long-Term Fellowship, Folger Shakespeare Library (2018-19)
- Maddock Research Fellowship, Marsh’s Library (2019)
- W. M. Keck Foundation Fellowship, Huntington Library (2017-18)
- Charles Montgomery Gray Fellow, Newberry Library (2017-18)
- “Rag Women and Early Modern Paper Production.” In Women’s Labour and Early Modern Book History in England. Edited by Valerie Wayne (Arden Shakespeare, 2020) 29-46.
- “Rethinking Prologues on Page and Stage.” Co-authored with Sonia Massai. In Rethinking Theatrical Documents. Edited by Tiffany Stern (Arden Shakepeare, 2019) 91-110.
- “Missing Shakespeare, 1642–1660,” English Literary Renaissance 49, no. 1 (Winter 2019): 116-144.
- “Rags, ragpickers, and early modern paper making,” Literature Compass. 2019; 16:e12523.