More than 400 faculty and 150 staff members in the College of Liberal Arts are essential to the college’s success. They work together to create an educational environment that enables students to succeed and helps make Texas A&M a top public university.
Key resources for Liberal Arts faculty and staff include:
- The Liberal Arts Faculty Resources pages with critical guidelines, forms and deadlines.
- The Liberal Arts Staff Resources pages with awards, committees and guidelines.
- The college’s Information Technology pages for assistance with computing needs.
- The college’s Instructional Technology pages with tools and resources for online learning.
- The college’s Research Strategy & Development office with help on grant applications and sources of funding.
- The university’s Human Resources pages with links to employment, benefits and training.
- The college’s Faculty Development Resources page with information and forms related to fundraising.