Spring 2021 Pre-Registration FAQ
- I cannot register for SPAN 101
- If you took SPAN in high school, you have to take the placement test; you can register for test at marketplace.tamu.edu. Scores can take up to a week to be posted
- I register tomorrow and have not taken the test?
- once you take the test you can register for an AVAILABLE course during open registration
- Why are all 101,102,201,202 restricted to U1/U2
- Please check all restrictions there is at least one section open for Juniors/Seniors (U3/U4)
- All restrictions will be lifted during open registration, then you can register for an AVAILABLE section
- Exceptions to override them will NOT be made
- I cannot register for this 300 level or 400 level SPAN course
- Did you check the pre-requisites, some are majors only and some have specific course pre-requisite
- Majors restriction will be lifted during open-registration
- I transferred in SPAN 101,102,201, 202 or some 300 level, but I cannot register for anything.
- If the course was not an TAMU equivalent transfer email me your UIN number for an override that will allow you to register for the course as long as there are seats AVAILABLE.
- The course is full is there a waitlist?
- Here is the waitlist for SOME SPAN courses.
- The course is not on the waitlist, can I be forced.
- I have professor approval—NO you cannot be forced
- I am graduating and need this course—NO you cannot be forced.
SPAN Minor request click here
Undergraduate Advising Office Hours
Location: Academic Building RM M107
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday Monday, Tuesday, and Friday
9:30-11:30 am 1:30-4:00pm
For assistance or general advising questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.