Transfer students coming from another university or from a community college and are applying for admission to TAMU with a Performance Studies major, must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 24 completed graded hours (AP courses do NOT apply towards graded hours)
- Maximum 89 total hours (including F, I, W, Q)
- Minimum 2.75 GPR overall
- Completion of English 104 (ENGL 1302) with a minimum grade of C
Go to Admissions to start to the process. Also, please visit with one of Texas A&M’s Prospective Student Centers. You may also set up a tour of the Texas A&M campus by contacting the Visitor’s Center.
- Meeting the minimum requirements listed in the Transfer Course Sheets does NOT guarantee admission.
- Transfer Course Sheets are meant to be used as a guide in addition to the Undergraduate Catalog and College/Department Academic Advisors.
- Academic and coursework requirements vary by major and are subject to change each year.
- Competitive applicants will have appropriate coursework graded/completed at time of application with the highest GPA.