COVID-19 Advising Updates
To maximize social distancing in order to keep our students and staff safe, all advising will be conducted via Zoom or by telephone appointment. Our priority is to ensure you have all the information you need to prepare for fall and spring registration as well as answer any other questions you have.
Our advising appointments are online using ZOOM: https://tamu.zoom.us. We recommend you download this software to your computer. You do not need a camera but a headset with a microphone is recommended, but not required. Advising appointments will be available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings 8:30-9:30 and Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons 1-3:30pm. You will receive a confirmation email from Navigate containing the Zoom link.
To accommodate quick inquiries and additional students needs, virtual drop-in advising will be available Thursday and Friday afternoons from 1-3:30 and can be accessed through the following link: https://tamu.zoom.us/j/95427416639 you must access this with your TAMU account. Students will be admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis so please have patience in the virtual waiting room.
How do I go about processing a Q-Drop?
- Students wishing to q-drop classes will be able to submit paperwork via email to your advisor. Forms must be sent from your TAMU student email only. Q-drop forms are located at https://registrar.tamu.edu/Registrar/media/REGI_Forms/Q-Drop_Form.pdf
How do I schedule and advising appointment?
- Log onto Howdy
- Click My Record tab
- Click Advising Appointments
- Click Navigate -Schedule Advising Appointments
- Click Advising Texas A&M University
- Select your college/location – LA-Undergraduate Programs Office- see additional info
- Choose reason for your visit- General Advising
- Please include comments on the nature of your visit
- Choose advisor: Brianna
- Proceed to choose a Date and Time that is best for you
- Click Confirm Appointment
What if I do not have access to ZOOM?
- If you do not have the option to access ZOOM or need any accommodations please email your assigned advisor.
Advisor: Brianna Edwards Email: email@example.com
Have other questions, please refer to our Staff Directory.