M.A., Philosophy, Texas A&M University, 2009
- Responsible for the overall management and direction of the IT operations of the department, including advising the Head and others on software options and training faculty, staff, and graduates students on software
- Oversees maintenance of all hardware and software associated with the department’s Logic Lab and trains teaching assistants in the use of Logic Lab hardware and software
- Evaluates existing IT processes and implements plans for employment
- Facilitates proper use and management of departmental IT resources
- Manages the department’s Colloquia Series in consultation with the Colloquia and Public Events Committee
- Liaises with the Associate Department head to determine course schedules in consultation with the Graduate Program and Undergraduate Program Advisory Councils
- Military Ethics
- Just War Theory
- Applied Ethics
Fall 2021 Course Schedule
- Phil 111.501 – Contemporary Moral Issues, 3:55-5:10 Tues., Thurs. ILCB 111.
- Phil 111.502 – Contemporary Moral Issues, 3:55-5:10 Tues., Thurs. ILCB 111.
- Phil 111.503 – Contemporary Moral Issues, 3:55-5:10 Tues., Thurs. ILCB 111.
- Phil 315.501 – Military Ethics, 8:00-9:15 Tues., Thurs. YMCA 109.
- Phil 480.500 – Medical Ethics, 12:45-2:00 Tues., Thurs. YMCA 113.