- Virtual Appointments: use Navigate portal to make an appointment
- Students can access the online appointment system, by clicking here, then select “Advising Texas A&M” as appointment type, followed by one of the services under Liberal Arts Undergraduate Advising.
- After picking a date, the system will then allow the student to select LA-POLS-See Additional Details as the location. From there, the student can select a specific date/time for their virtual appointment and a specific advisor if preferred.
- Limited In-Person Appointments
- There are a limited offering of in-person advising appointments. When making an appointment in Navigate, if your preferred advisor does not show in-person availability, please email the advisor directly to make your request and appointment.
- Out of an abundance of caution for our advising staff, students and campus community members, we do recommend (though not require) that students wear a mask/face-covering when coming into the advising office for a scheduled in-person appointment.
- Virtual Drop-In Hours
- Monday-Thursday (1:30PM-4:00PM) and Friday (9:00AM-11:30AM ; 1:30PM-4:00PM)
- Click here during Virtual-Drop In hours to join the waiting room.
- Virtual Drop-Ins are seen on a first come, first serve basis.
103 Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (LASB) Building
2935 Research Pkwy
College Station, TX 77843-4348
Vince Hernandez ’02, M.Ed.
Senior Academic Advisor II
Emily Kaufman Baumann ’14, M.S.
Senior Academic Advisor I
Michael Werner, M.Ed., Ed.S.
Academic Advisor II