Our summer hours for undergraduate advising are as follows:
- Appointments: Advising appointments will be available from 9:00-11:30 and from 1:30-2:30 Monday-Friday. Please use the Navigate portal to make an appointment.
- Students may access the online appointment system by clicking the link above then selecting “Advising Texas A&M” as the appointment type. From there you will select one of our advising services (please select “General Advising” if you are not sure which service to select). You can then select the date for your appointment, the location (e.g. LA-POLS or LA-ECON), the time, and which advisor you would like to meet with.
- Please note: Advisors will be assisting with New Student Conferences periodically throughout the summer and will not be available for appointments on those days. For the most up-to-date advisor availability, please use the Navigate portal.
- Drop-In Hours: Advising drop-in hours will be available virtually from 2:30-4:00 PM Monday-Friday. Students will be seen on a first come, first serve basis.
- Click HERE to access the virtual waiting room for drop-in hours.
- Please note: Advisors will be assisting with New Student Conferences periodically throughout the summer and will not be available for drop-in hours on those days. You can view the freshman NSC schedule HERE and the transfer NSC schedule HERE.
103 Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (LASB) Building
2935 Research Pkwy
College Station, TX 77843-4348
Emily Kaufman Baumann ’14, M.S.
Senior Academic Advisor I
Michael Werner, M.Ed., Ed.S.
Academic Advisor II