Tuition and Fees
• Official tuition and fee rates for each academic year can be found at tuition.tamu.edu. The website also includes a guide for estimating the total cost of attending Texas A&M University as a Texas resident or non-resident student.
• Given that this is a professional program, there is a $3500 program fee for each of the four semesters enrolled (including the summer semester). This is in addition to the tuition and general fees listed on the tuition.tamu.edu website.
• Please keep in mind that pursuing a graduate degree is an investment in your future and the accelerated nature of the program makes it relatively affordable.
• The Program or Department is not able to offer graduate assistantships, fellowships, scholarships, or tuition waivers to master’s students at this time. Employment within the Department and any benefits associated with employment are not available to master’s students.
• Students may be eligible for employment within the university in other units that advertise. Please visit jobsforaggies.tamu.edu for campus-wide employment opportunities, some of which may offer tuition waivers.
• For information about what general aid is available to all graduate students at Texas A&M University, please visit the Scholarships and Financial Aid website at: https://financialaid.tamu.edu/Graduate. Also refer to the handbook for a list of some external funding opportunities.