- Professional Links
- Personal Website
- Degree From
- Ph.D. Washington State University
- Department of Sociology
- Social Psychology
- Small Groups
Courses Taught at Texas A&M
- SOCI 205: Introductory Sociology
- SOCI 207: Gender and Society
- SOCI 411: Social Psychology
- SOCI 411H: Honors Social Psychology
- SOCI 627: Social Psychology
- 2009. Jane Sell and Kathy J. Kuipers “A Structural Social Psychological Perspective on Gender Differences in Cooperation.” SexRoles 317-324.
- 2009. Jane Sell and Tony P. Love “Common Fate, Crisis and Cooperation in Social Dilemmas.” Pp. 53-80 Advances in Group Processes: Altruism and Prosocial Behavior in Groups 26, Shane Thye and Edward J. Lawler (eds.) Emerald Publishing.
- 2008. Jane Sell “Introduction to Deception Debate.” Social Psychology Quarterly 71: 213-214