A great many restricted federal datasets can currently be accessed in RDCs. These include datasets from the Census, the National Center for Health Statistics, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, as well as other important federal datasets relevant to employment, income, wealth, taxes, health, disability, retirement, and establishments, to name just a few. More datasets are becoming available on a regular basis.
To clarify the availability of specific datasets and variables contact our director, Mary Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Available Datasets in RDCs
The links below provide summary listings of datasets that are available in RDCs and links to other sources of information on this topic. Please be aware this is not a comprehensive list of available data and there may be other data sources that are available.
- U.S. Census Bureau Listing of Statistical Agencies with Data Available
- ResearchDataGov Application Portal for Restricted Data for Federal Statistics
- NCHS Page Listing Available Datasets
- CES Page Listing Available Datasets
- AHRQ Page Listing Available Datasets
- Business and Economic Data Sets in the Research Data Centers