Advising Office Hours
Advising Office hours Spring 2022 – Advisors are currently available for virtual or in-person appointments*
Walk-in advising only – January 5th – 24th
- Monday – Friday; 9 – 11 and 2 – 4
- Please note, January 5th – January 7th walk-in advising is only available virtually.
Normal office hours will resume beginning January 25th.
Walk-In Advising Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00 to 11:30 am
- If scheduling a virtual appointment, current INTS/MODL/CLSS majors received an email with a meeting link; non-majors can contact one of the International Studies advisors to receive the meeting link.
Advising Appointments: Monday – Thursday, 1:30 to 4:00 pm
- Current students can schedule appointments via the Navigate website or Navigate app. Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. However, if your schedule changes suddenly, you can cancel or reschedule your appointment; we simply ask for as much advance notice as is feasible.
- If you would like to declare a major within the International Studies Department, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with us after verifying you meet the requirements to change into one of our majors.
- If you would like to request the addition of a minor, please verify you meet the requirements to add a minor, then you can email us the minor form at email@example.com. We will review and respond to requests as quickly as possible.
* Disclaimer: The mode of advising could change at the discretion of the advisors. Please confirm before your appointment.
**Please note: failure to attend 3 scheduled appointments in one term will result in the loss of access to appointment scheduling in Navigate (for any advisor) for the remainder of the term.**