Global Languages and Cultures Degrees
The new department of Global Languages and Cultures (GLAC) brings together faculty with research and teaching expertise in linguistic, cultural, literary, language, and media studies. The department offers Bachelor of Arts degrees in Classics, Modern Languages (French, German, or Russian), and Spanish. The interdisciplinary degree plans allow students flexibility in pursuing a degree, while equipping students with practical skills needed in the modern work environment, such as intercultural competency, foreign language proficiency, and analytical and critical thinking skills. Students can explore a wide variety of subjects that connect ideas and concepts across disciplines. The Department of Global Languages and Cultures is at the forefront of university efforts to prepare students for a globally interconnected future, and to educate global citizens and future leaders.
- Bachelor of Arts in Classics, Classical Civilization Track
- Bachelor of Arts in Classics, Language and Literature Track
- Bachelor of Arts in Modern Languages, French Option
- Bachelor of Arts in Modern Languages, German Option
- Bachelor of Arts in Modern Language, Russian Option
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish