- A MINIMUM of 30 minutes must be allowed between events to allow time for set-up and break-down.
- In room 311, stack black plastic chairs and place at the rear (north end) of the room. (NOTE: These chairs slide on from the front. Do NOT stack from top–they will become stuck.)
- Make sure the Projector is turned OFF before you leave.
- Remove any trash from your event
- Leave blinds open.
- Make sure doors are closed and locked if your event ends after 5 p.m.
- Examine space before exiting to make sure all windows are closed.
If you eat or drink in the room you use, please as appropriate:
- Transfer trash to the large waste receptacle in the kitchen or, if that becomes full, into extra trash bags located on that receptacle.
- Identify recyclable materials and put in appropriate receptacle
- *See Sustainability regarding use of water bottles and recycling*
- Wipe down surfaces with (barely damp) dish cloth, which can be found in kitchen.
- Check for vagrant cups, plates, water bottles, especially on the bookshelves and on the floor next to chairs.
NOTE: FOR AFTER HOURS EVENTS, YOU MUST REQUEST USE OF THE KITCHEN IN ADVANCE
- If you employ Food Services, it is your responsibility to see that they return the next day to pick up service items and to follow up if they do not.
Please make arrangements with us well in advance of your event to ensure that your audience, caterers, AV providers and so on will have access both to the Glasscock Building itself and to the room you are using.