- A MINIMUM of 30 minutes must be allowed between events to allow time for set-up and break-down.
- In room 311, stack black chairs and place at the rear (north end) of the room.
- Make sure the Projector and Webcam are turned OFF before you leave.
- Remove any trash from your event.
- Make sure doors are closed and locked if your event ends at or after 5 p.m.
- Examine space before exiting to make sure you have retrieved all of your belongings.
- The space at the Glasscock Center is intended for scholarly activities and gatherings such as meetings, lectures, workshops, and the like.
- It is not a maker's space or studio, and will not be utilized for any related activities. There is to be no use of paint, glitter, or other materials in the Glasscock Center space.
- Do not tape or otherwise affix anything to the walls.
If you eat or drink in the room you use, please as appropriate:
- Transfer trash to the large waste receptacle in the kitchen or, if that becomes full, into extra trash bags located on that receptacle.
- Identify recyclable materials and put in appropriate receptacle.
- Wipe down surfaces with damp cloth (paper towels can be found in kitchen).
- Check for vagrant cups, plates, water bottles, especially on the bookshelves and on the floor next to chairs.
NOTE: FOR AFTER HOURS EVENTS, YOU MUST REQUEST USE OF THE KITCHEN IN ADVANCE
- If you employ TAMU Chartwells Food Services, it is your responsibility to see that they return to pick up service items and to follow up if they do not.
Please make arrangements with us well in advance of your event to ensure that your audience, caterers, A/V providers and so on will have access both to the Glasscock Building itself and to the room you are using.