Welcome to the English Undergraduate Program Office! We are here to provide students with information about courses, degree requirements, study abroad, and any other items of importance.
Students are encouraged to make an appointment with an academic advisor every semester.
Advising Syllabus: Take a look at the advising syllabus as a reminder of what you should expect form your advisor and what they will be expecting from you.
Academic Advising Hours:
Appointments (Virtual and In-Person): 9:00-11:00 am Tuesday - Friday
Drop-Ins (Virtual and In-Person): 2:00-4:00 pm Wednesday - Friday
Please check in with our student worker at LAAH 202 for all appointments and drop-ins.
Check the updated COVID-19 Guidelines here before attending in-person: https://covid.tamu.edu/
To schedule an advising appointment:
- Go to https://tamu.campus.eab.com/
2. Click “Schedule an Appointment”
3. Select “Advising Texas A&M University” from drop-down menu
4. Select “AT - College of Arts & Sciences” from drop-down menu
5. Choose your reason for advising from drop-down menu
6. Select “AT – ENGL – see Additional Details” from the drop-down menu
7. Choose your Appointment Day and Time
8. Review the appointment details and make sure the reminder boxes are checked
9. Don’t forget to click “Schedule”, if you do not receive a confirmation email you did not complete this step!
If you cannot find an appointment time in Navigate, that is because our appointments are fully booked. Please check availability again the next morning.
If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment time or no longer need to meet with our advisor, please cancel your appointment. This opens your slot for another student to schedule.
Quick questions can also be addressed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org