Beginning on October 5, 2020 (Monday), the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies (OGAPS) will only accept DocuSign documents for the forms listed below:
- Research Proposal Approval Form
- Preliminary Examination Checklist and Report
- Request and Announcement of the Final Examination
- Request for Exemption from the Final Examination
- Written Dissertation Approval Form
- Written Thesis Approval Form
- Thesis, Dissertation, and Record of Study – Copyright Availability
- Final Exam Results forms
The OGAPS website (http://ogaps.tamu.edu/About/COVID-19-Information/Forms-Processing-Changes?ext=) provides links to the forms, the workflow diagram, instructional videos, links to the DocuSign support page, and a helpful FAQ page. Please review this information thoroughly before contacting their office with questions.
Marisa Winking is the Graduate Program Assistant in the Department of Sociology. She is the first signer of DocuSign documents before they are sent to the Department Head and to Graduate Committee members.
Written Thesis Approval Form (form to complete when students complete the M.S. Paper)
Preliminary Examination and Checklist (form to complete when students finish their preliminary oral exam)
Request and Announcement of the Final Exam (form to complete when students want to schedule their final exam: dissertation defense)
Written Dissertation Approval Form (form students must submit to the Thesis Office along with an electronic PDF version of their dissertation)