When you have questions or concerns regarding your degree plan, scheduling, internships, studying abroad, graduation, etc., your academic advisors are here to help. We are located on 1st floor of the Liberal Arts and Social Sciences Building (LASB) Suite #103.
Your ECON advisors are here to help guide you through your academic career and equip you with the resources you need to achieve a balanced education at Texas A&M University. Email us or make an appointment so that we can discuss your individual situation during advising hours.
Communicating with your Advisors
- Always use your TAMU email address when emailing any academic advisor.
- Always include your full name and UIN# in the email.
- Always include a proper title, greeting, and closing in your email.
- Allow at least 2 business days for a response.
- Be respectful, courteous, professional, and be mindful of sensitive information.
- Check your TAMU email account on a daily basis. Important notices, deadlines, reminders, etc., will be sent ONLY to your TAMU email address.
Visit with an Advisor
Current TAMU Students:
Please stay updated via our Advising News page.
Prospective High School Students:
By appointment only
Please email our Assistant Department Head, Mr. Kurt Felpel to schedule an appointment at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email an Advisor:
Emily Kaufman Baumann – Academic Advisor IV
Vince Hernandez – Academic Advisor IV
Rochelle Read – Academic Advisor II
Michael Werner – Academic Advisor II
Madalyn Smith– Academic Advisor II