Double Degree & Double Major Information
Double Degree/Double Major in Psychology
Interested students must meet with a PSYC advisor first.
Requirements to declare:
- Double major/Double degree requires 9 hours of PSYC/PBSI coursework completed prior to application
- 3 hours PSYC/PBSI 107 (can be transferred from a junior college or accepted via AP/IB credit)
- 3 hours PSYC/PBSI 245 (can be transferred from a junior college)
- 3 hours of any other PSYC/PBSI coursework (must be graded from TAMU)
- 3.0 PSYC/PBSI GPA and 3.0 overall TAMU GPA
- less than 90 completed hours (including transfer credit, IB, AP, dual credit, & CLEP)
- 9 hours of PSYC/PBSI coursework MUST APPLY toward your current major degree.
- No more than 30 hours of PSYC/PBSI coursework can fall in the Work Not Applied area.
Double major/double degree candidates will follow their existing catalog for the Psychology major.
NRSC-BCN majors MAY NOT add a double major/degree in PSYC.