New and Prospective Students
HOWDY and Welcome!
If you are a new Aggie and will be starting Texas A&M in 2021, please visit the NEW AGGIE website. The New Student & Family Programs is here to to support your success as a new student, from the time of your admission through your first year at Texas A&M.
New Student Conference Resources
New Student Conference Slides – Freshmen Spring 2022 Coming Soon
New Student Conference Slides – Transfer Spring 2022 Coming Soon
Blank Degree Planning Guides
- NRSC students take the MPE I
- If a student does not make an adequate score to enroll in MATH 151, they must register for MATH 150.
- PSYC students take the MPE I
Prospective Transfer Students
- Transfer Guide – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Transfer Guide – Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Transfer Guide – Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience-BCN
Prospective First-Time-In-College Students
Freshman admits applying to Texas A&M as “first time in college” are reviewed by Admissions and the decision is made there. The Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences has no role in that process.
However, we are happy to talk with you and to answer any questions you might have about the department. Feel free to contact our office at email@example.com or (979) 845-7146.
Please note: Prospective students who wish to meet with an academic advisor must email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. You may also set up a tour of the Texas A&M campus by contacting the Visitor’s Center.