- Graduate Handbook (August 2023)
- Preliminary Exam Scheduling Form
- Preliminary Exam Quick Reference
- Graduate & Professional School Dates and Deadlines
- Request Department Travel Funding (Graduate Conference Travel Department Funding Request)
- Student employees submit Travel Request via Concur.
- Book all air travel through Concur with individual TAMU travel card.
- Pay for conference registration with department purchasing card (obtained from Silvia Martinez).
- Retain and submit all itemized receipts promptly upon return from your trip, turn in all your receipts to CMJR Finance for allocation/reimbursement.
- Graduate Conference Funding Request
- Research Enhancement Grant CFP
- Professional Development Support CFP
- Professional Development Support Application Form
- STAR Employment Award
- Graduate & Professional School Resources
- Graduate and Professional Student Council Travel Award
- Melburn G. Glasscock Center for Humanities Research
BLTN 111: The Computer Lab is for Communication and Journalism undergraduates and graduates to work on class assignments and coursework. Its 27 PCs are equipped with Microsoft Office 2010, Adobe CS 5 Master Collection, Audacity, and Camtasia. These programs allow you to create and edit videos, images, and text documents, record your screen movements, edit sound files, and convert different file formats.
Department of Communication & Journalism’s research lab allow students to conduct research using qualitative and qualitative research programs like SPSS, MPlus, SAS, NVIVO, and Atlas.ti.