- Graduate Handbook
- Preliminary Exam Scheduling Form
- Preliminary Plan of Study Forms (64-hour, 96-hour )
- 96-Hour Research Portfolio Approval Form
The Office of Graduate and Professional Studies (OGAPS) offers resources of Forms and Information which will help you fulfill university requirements for graduation. See also our page on Calendars and Deadlines.
- Request COMM Department Travel Funding (Graduate Conference Travel Department Funding Request)
- Submit Teaching Substitute Form (Away from Teaching Classroom or Office Hours Form)
- Student employees submit Travel Request via Concur System
- Submit CIRT registration (Travel Information Form )
- Contact Rubi Ruiz if assistance is needed making travel arrangements.
- Upon return from your trip, turn in all your receipts (even if they exceed the amount of the award) to Rubi Ruiz for allocation.
- Graduate Conference Travel Department Funding Request
- Graduate Student Financial Aid Form
- Communication Research Enhancement Grant CFP
- Communication Professional Development Support Award CFP
- Professional Development Support Application Form
- S.T.A.R. CFA
- Office of Graduate and Professional Studies
- Graduate and Professional Student Council Travel Award
- Melburn G. Glasscock Center for Humanities Research
BLTN 111: The Computer Lab is for Communication and Journalism undergraduates and graduates to work on class assignments and coursework. Its 27 PCs are equipped with Microsoft Office 2010, Adobe CS 5 Master Collection, Audacity, and Camtasia. These programs allow you to create and edit videos, images, and text documents, record your screen movements, edit sound files, and convert different file formats.
The Communication Department’s research lab allow students to conduct research using qualitative and qualitative research programs like SPSS, MPlus, SAS, NVIVO, and Atlas.ti.