Current COMM, TCMS, and USLA-JRN majors and COMM and JOUR minors: How to Schedule an Appointment or drop-in virtually for video advising. We offer virtual and in-person appointments through Navigate.
To schedule an advising appointment:
- Log onto Howdy
- Click on the My Record tab
- Click Advising Appointments
- Click Navigate – Schedule Advising Appointments
- Click Advising Texas A&M University
- Find your college/location – College of Arts & Sciences
- Choose the most relevant reason for your visit (such as AT – General Advising)
- Choose our department center, AT – COMM TCMS JOUR, then choose a date and time for your visit
- Please include comments on the nature of your visit and choose the advisor you’d like to speak to
- Proceed to choose a Date and Time that is best for you with advisor availability in mind
- Click Confirm Appointment
NOTE: If you are unable to find “AT – COMM TCMS JOUR”, it is because we are completely booked for the next 14 calendar days, but it is rolling each day. Please continue to check regularly each day for available time slots, or attend drop-in advising at times listed below.