Current COMM, TCMS, and USLA-JRN majors and COMM and JOUR minors: schedule a video academic advising appointment or drop-in virtually for video advising. All advising will be virtual through Summer 2021.
To schedule an advising appointment:
- Go to https://tamu.campus.eab.com/
- Click “Get Assistance” in upper right corner (blue button)
- Select “Advising Texas A&M University” from drop-down menu
- Select “LA Liberal Arts Advising” from drop-down menu
- Choose “General Advising” from drop-down menu
- Select “LA – COMM TCMS JOUR Bolton Hall” from the drop down menu
- Type in desired advisor if you have one
Current Texas A&M students wishing to change majors: If you are interested in changing your major to COMM, TCMS, or USLA-JNS, please sign up to attend a virtual Change of Curriculum Meeting. This is a group advising session, not a regular appointment. Please wait to make an appointment until after you have attended a meeting.
Prospective students: go to our Prospective Student page and request a Prospective Student meeting. You may fill out the google form or call our office to schedule a meeting. Please do not schedule a regular advising appointment.
Drop-In, Video Advising Hours
Video advising is conducted through Zoom. For drop-in advising, click the link below to join the waiting room if it is during the drop-in hours listed below:
1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
ADVISING OFFICE: Bolton Hall, Suite 107
NOTE: Advising is completely virtual until Fall 2021.
(Bolton Hall neighbors the Academic Building on Main Campus)
ACADEMIC ADVISING TEAM
Dr. Kristy Kulhanek-Stockmoe, Academic Advisor IV – firstname.lastname@example.org
Luis Gonzalez, Academic Advisor II – email@example.com
Joe Recio, Academic Advisor II – firstname.lastname@example.org