Current COMM, TCMS, and USLA-JRN majors and COMM and JOUR minors: How to Schedule an Appointment or drop-in virtually for video advising. We offer virtual appointments through Navigate. Zoom is the primary mode of advising.
To schedule an advising appointment:
- Go to https://tamu.campus.eab.com/
- Click “Schedule an Appointment” in the upper right corner. (Blue Button)
- Select “Advising Texas A&M University” from the drop down menu.
- On the service drop down menu, scroll to “LA- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Advising” and choose the appointment type.
- Pick a date and click “Find Available Time.”
- Click “LA-COMM TCMS JOUR – See Additional Details” and select an available time.
- Scroll down and click the blue “Schedule” button.
NOTE: If you are unable to find “LA-COMM TCMS JOUR”, it is because we are completely booked for the next 10 days. Please continue to check regularly for available time slots.
Current Texas A&M students wishing to change majors: If you are interested in changing your major to COMM, TCMS, or USLA-JNS, please sign up to attend a virtual Change of Curriculum Meeting. This is a group advising session, not a regular appointment. Please wait to make an appointment until after you have attended a meeting.
Prospective students: go to our Prospective Student page and request a Prospective Student meeting. You may fill out the google form or call our office to schedule a meeting. Please do not schedule a regular advising appointment.
Virtual drop-ins will resume in August 2022.
ADVISING OFFICE: Bolton Hall, Suite 107
(Bolton Hall neighbors the Academic Building on Main Campus)
ACADEMIC ADVISING TEAM
Dr. Kristy Kulhanek-Stockmoe, Manager for Undergraduate Academic Advising Services – email@example.com
Joe Recio, Academic Advisor III – firstname.lastname@example.org
Luis Gonzalez, Academic Advisor III – email@example.com
Lindsay Anderson, Academic Advisor II – firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Hull, Academic Advisor II – email@example.com