Schedule An Appointment
How to schedule an appointment
Current COMM, TCMS, and USLA-JRN majors and COMM and JOUR minors: schedule an academic advising appointment or come in for walk-in advising.
Current students can now schedule an online advising meeting! Rather than coming into the office for your meeting time, you will log into your TAMU Gmail account and video chat with your advisor online.
If you are interested in changing your major to COMM or TCMS, please sign up to attend a Change of Curriculum Meeting. This is a group advising session, not a regular appointment. Please wait to make an appointment until after you have attended a meeting.
Prospective students, go to our Prospective Student page. Please do not come in for a regular advising appointment. Call to schedule a prospective student meeting.
To schedule an advising appointment:
- Go to https://tamu.campus.eab.com/
- Click “get assistance” in upper right corner (blue button)
- Select “Advising Texas A&M University” from drop-down menu
- Select “LA Liberal Arts Advising” from drop-down menu
- Choose your reason for advising from drop-down menu
- Select “LA – COMM TCMS JOUR Bolton Hall” from the drop down menu
- Type in desired advisor if you have one