Master of Science in Economics
The MS ECON program is nationally recognized as one of the best economics schools.
- Ranked #13 for 2022 Best Master’s of Economics Programs in the United States by TFE Times
- Ranked #15 in the United States by College Choice in 2018
- Ranked #17 for 2021 Eduniversal Best Master’s in Economics in North America
Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University was the State of Texas’ first public institution of higher education in 1876. It stands as a research-intensive flagship university dedicated to sending Aggie leaders out into the world prepared to take on the challenges of tomorrow.
- Only public university in Texas named a best buy for providing a superior education at an affordable cost – Fiske Guide to Colleges, 2021
- In Texas for best value – Money Magazine, 2019
- In the nation for most graduates serving as CEOs of Fortune 500 companies – Fortune, 2019
- In the nation for number of public students studying abroad – Institute of International Education, 2019
- Best universities in the country – Washington Monthly, 2020
- Best public universities and #11 among all universities – Money Magazine, 2021
- Best Value Colleges, Best Career Placement, and Best Schools for Internships in the Nation – Princeton Review, 2021
- Undergraduate education among public universities in the Nation – U.S. News & World Report, 2020